This dish originated in South Asia, though it’s unclear whether ownership should go to India or Pakistan. Whatever the case, it has remained a fast favorite in both regions for decades. The word “tikka” in chicken tikka, when translated into English, means bits or pieces. Though there are many variations of the dish, depending on where you go, it should always include flavorful pieces of chicken that have been roasted.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN or TOASTER OVEN (recommended):
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
2. Remove Chicken Tikka from packaging.
3. Place Chicken Tikka in a single layer on baking sheet
4. Heat 8 - 10 minutes.
MICROWAVE (4 Pieces):
1. Remove frozen Chicken Tikka from packaging.
2. Place Chicken Tikka in a single layer on a microwavable dish.
3. Heat on full power for 2 minutes (based on equipment, timing may vary)
4. Rotate and heat for another minute
INGREDIENTS : Chicken, Yogurt, Garlic Ginger, Salt, Spices, Fenugreek, Chili Powder.
CONTAINS : Milk based ingredients
ALLERGEN ALERT: Produced in a facility that uses milk, soy, nuts and wheat products.
AVAILABLE PACKAGING: Retail and Food Service