Our Chicken Malai Tikka (literally meaning creamy chicken) are succulent cubes of boneless chicken marinated in a flavourful mélange of herbs, spices and yogurt, and then cooked by roasting. Our Chicken Malai Tikka is best enjoyed on its own or as a nutritious wrap in a naan, tortilla or a pita.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN or TOASTER OVEN (recommended):
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
2. Remove Malai Tikka from packaging.
3. Place Malai Tikka in a single layer on baking sheet
4. Heat 8 - 10 minutes.
MICROWAVE (4 Pieces):
1. Remove frozen Malai Tikka from packaging.
2. Place Malai Tikka in a single layer on a microwavable dish.
3. Heat on full power for 2 minutes (Based on equipment, timing may vary)
4. Rotate and heat for another minute
INGREDIENTS : Chicken, Yogurt, Garlic Ginger, Salt, Spices, Fenugreek
CONTAINS : Milk based ingredients
ALLERGEN ALERT : Produced in a facility that uses milk, soy, nuts and wheat products.
AVAILABLE PACKAGING: Retail and Food Service